NOTE! After purchasing the training, you will still see the ORDER BY INVOICE and BUY NOW buttons below. The view does not mean that you have not purchased the training. After logging in, go to the My Courses section to see the trainings you have purchased.
✔️Duration 2 hours ✔️Can be conducted in parts ✔️Access to platform for 2 years ✔️Language options: Finnish, English ✔️Certificate is valid two years ✔️Videos ✔️Reflection tasks ✔️Test after each topic ✔️Final test ✔️Printable checklists ✔️Printable link list
Responsibilities and obligations in the construction industry in Finland is a comprehensive online training focusing on the responsibilities and obligations of companies when operating in the construction industry and in activities considered construction. The training compiles responsibilities and obligations arising from various regulations, decrees and laws that control the activities of companies and employees. The training introduces the responsibilities and obligations with practical examples and tells about general, good practices in the field.
After completing the training you will
- Have an overall picture of the different responsibilities and obligations when operating in the construction industry
- Understand the responsibilities and obligations when operating in different roles
- Be aware of the responsibilities and obligations and know how to plan and carry out the work in a way that takes the responsibilities and obligations into account
- Understand what actions the responsibilities and obligations require
- Get a checklist to help you to complete the required actions
The course helped to understand the complex subject of responsibilities and obligations in construction in Finland. The course was divided into smaller sections, which made learning easier and made it possible to study in the middle of busy days. Strong recommendation!-HSEQ Manager