NOTE! After purchasing the training, you will still see the ORDER BY INVOICE and BUY NOW buttons below. The view does not mean that you have not purchased the training. After logging in, go to the My Courses section to see the trainings you have purchased.
✔️Duration 1,5 hours ✔️Can be conducted in parts ✔️Access to platform for 2 years ✔️Language options: Finnish, English ✔️Certificate is valid two years ✔️Videos ✔️Reflection tasks ✔️Test after each topic ✔️Final test ✔️Printable checklist ✔️Printable link list
Contractor’s Obligations and Liability in practical terms is an online training that covers the responsibilities and obligations of the buyer and contractor, from the point of the Act on the Contractor’s Obligations and Liability when Work is Contracted Out in Finland. The training introduces the law and its requirements with easy-to-understand, practical examples.
After completing the training you will
- Have an overall understanding of the requirements and obligations
- Understand what the Act on the Contractors Obligations and Liability means
- Understand when and whom the Act on the Contractors Obligations and Liability applies to
- Understand the consequences of non-compliance
- Know what kind of documents and clarifications are needed
- Increase your reputation as a trustworthy operator