CompliancyChecked™: Contractor’s Obligations and Liability in practical terms -webinar
The price includes VAT.
Contractor’s Obligations and Liability in practical terms -webinar covers the responsibilities and obligations of the buyer and contractor, from the point of the Act on the Contractor’s Obligations and Liability when Work is Contracted Out in Finland. The training introduces the law and its requirements with easy-to-understand, practical examples.
After the webinar you will
- Have an overall understanding of the requirements and obligations
- Understand what the Act on the Contractors Obligations and Liability means
- Understand when and whom the Act on the Contractors Obligations and Liability applies to
- Understand the consequences of non-compliance
- Know what kind of documents and clarifications are needed
- Increase your reputation as a trustworthy operator
Add the product to the shopping cart and enter the date of the Webinar event you want to attend in the Additional information field (please register no later than two (2) business days before the event)!
Scheduled webinars can be found in our calendar. If you can’t find a suitable date, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment by invoice: You can register for the event by filling out Webinar registration form.