CompliancyChecked™: Contractor’s Obligations and Liability in practical terms
The price includes VAT.
Contractor’s Obligations and Liability in practical terms is an online training that covers the responsibilities and obligations of the buyer and contractor, from the point of the Act on the Contractor’s Obligations and Liability when Work is Contracted Out in Finland. The training introduces the law and its requirements with easy-to-understand, practical examples.
After completing the training you will
- Have an overall understanding of the requirements and obligations
- Understand what the Act on the Contractors Obligations and Liability means
- Understand when and whom the Act on the Contractors Obligations and Liability applies to
- Understand the consequences of non-compliance
- Know what kind of documents and clarifications are needed
- Increase your reputation as a trustworthy operator