Webinar with your own group!
Contractor’s Obligations and Liability in practical terms training covers the responsibilities and obligations of the buyer and contractor, from the point of the Act on the Contractor’s Obligations and Liability when Work is Contracted Out in Finland. The training introduces the law and its requirements with easy-to-understand, practical examples and learning is verified through reflection exercises and discussion.
After the webinar you will
- Have an overall understanding of the requirements and obligations
- Understand what the Act on the Contractors Obligations and Liability means
- Understand when and whom the Act on the Contractors Obligations and Liability applies to
- Understand the consequences of non-compliance
- Know what kind of documents and clarifications are needed
- Increase your reputation as a trustworthy operator
- Organised per company/organisation, no outside participants.
- Registration is binding.
- Training is conducted in Finnish or English (indicate the desired language is the booking form).
- Training duration is 3 hours (+/- 15 min).
- Training is conducted via Google Meet.
- After the training, we will email you a certificate of completion, a Checkfin checklist and a list of useful links to sites where you can learn more about the subject, to support you in bringing what you have learned into practice.
- Cancellations must be notified in writing no later than 8 days before the start of the event. Later cancellations will be charged 50% of the webinar price. If participation is not cancelled at all, the full webinar will be charged. If you can not participate, the training place may be transferred to another person within your organization. We reserve the right to make changes. We will inform you about the changes separately.
Book webinar from our calendar and redeem the service either via the Order by invoice or Buy now buttons